The administrator of personal data responsible for its processing is:
Bożena Plewnicka Sports Marketing Worldwide ul.Serwitucka 32a 05-230 Kobylka
Phone: 698 343 555
Thank you for your interest in our online store. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find detailed information on the handling of your data.
1. access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without providing personal data. For each web page call-up, the server automatically saves only so-called server logs, e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call-up, the amount of data transferred and the requesting ISP (so-called access logs) and documents the page call-up.
This data is analyzed for the sole purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of our website and improving our offerings. The above serves, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) RODO, to safeguard our legitimate interest in the optimal, correct presentation of our websites and offerings. All access data is deleted within seven days after the end of your visit to the website.
2 Collection and processing of data for contract performance, contact purposes and customer account creation
3 Transmission of data for delivery
In order to perform the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO), we will transfer your data to the shipping company selected by you in the ordering process and commissioned to deliver the ordered products.
4 Processing of data for the purpose of payment processing
In order to process payments in our online store, we cooperate with external service providers handling electronic online payments and provide your data to the payment processing company selected by you in the ordering process. The above is for the purpose of fulfilling the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
Data processing for fraud prevention and payment optimization
In certain situations, we may provide our service providers with additional information that can be used by them along with the information necessary to process payments. These service providers then act on our behalf as processors and provide us with services for fraud prevention and payment process optimization (e.g. invoicing, analysis of disputed payments, accounting support). In accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, this serves our legitimate interests in protecting us against fraud and abuse and in managing payments effectively.
5 Integration with Trusted Shops Trustbadge
In order to display our Trusted Shops Seal of Approval, as well as collected customer reviews and the Trusted Shops offer available to buyers after ordering - Trusted Shops' Trustbadge is integrated with our website.
The integration of Trusted Shops Trustbadge serves our legitimate interests (Art. 6(1)(f) RODO) of optimizing the marketing of our offerings by enabling secure purchases. Trustbadge (the so-called trust identifier) and the services advertised with it constitute an offer by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. Trustbadge is put at our disposal as part of the CDN (Content-Delivery-Network) services. Trusted Shops GmbH uses, among others, US providers for this purpose. An appropriate level of data protection is ensured in this process. You can find more information about Trusted Shops GmbH's data protection principles here.
6 Social media
Social media plug-ins: Facebook
So-called social media plug-ins (buttons) are used on our website. These plug-ins are accessible via an HTML link, which ensures that when you visit our site containing such plug-ins (buttons), you do not establish an automatic, direct connection to the servers of the operator of the respective social network. When you click on one of the buttons (plug-ins), a new window of your browser will open displaying the page of the respective social network, where you can approve the use of the respective button, such as "Like" or "Share".
Our activity on social networks: Facebook
If you have given your consent to the respective social network in this regard (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO), when you visit our account/profile on the aforementioned social networks, your data will be automatically collected and stored for web analytics and marketing purposes. Based on this data, pseudonymized user profiles are created. These can be used, for example, to place so-called personalized advertisements within and outside the social networks, which are likely to match your interests. Cookies are usually used for this purpose.
Detailed information regarding the processing and use of your data by individual social networks, as well as information regarding your rights and the possibility of configuring your privacy settings, as well as contact information for the purpose of submitting an inquiry, are described in the privacy policies of the individual social networks linked below. Should you need assistance in this regard, you can also contact us.
Facebook is a social network offered by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook Ireland"). Automatically processed information regarding your activity and use of our fanpage on Facebook is generally transmitted to the server of Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025 in the USA and stored there. With respect to the U.S., the European Commission has not issued a decision finding an adequate level of data protection. Our cooperation is based on the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. The processing of data in the context of Facebook fanpage visits is carried out in accordance with Article 26 of the RODO on the basis of the concluded joint arrangements of the joint controllers, which are available here. Further information regarding the processing of your personal data within the scope of your Facebook fanpage visit (information regarding the page statistics function) is available here.
7 Our contact information and your rights
Individuals whose data is processed have the following rights:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the RODO: the right to be informed about the processing of
- data to the extent specified therein;
- pursuant to Article 16 of the RODO: the right to rectification of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the RODO: the so-called.
- "right to be forgotten", i.e. the right to erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is necessary:
- to exercise your right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest;
- to establish, assert or defend claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 RODO: the right to restrict the processing of personal data insofar as:
- the correctness of such personal data is contested by you;
- processing is unlawful and you object to its erasure
- we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to establish, assert or defend claims;
- Art. 21 objection to the processing of your data;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the RODO: the right to receive the data provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to have it sent to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 77 of the RODO: the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection "DPA").
Right to object
place for other purposes, you have the right to object only for reasons arising from your particular situation.
Once you have exercised your right to object, we will not continue to process your personal data unless we demonstrate the existence of valid, legitimate grounds for the processing and these override your interests and rights, or if the processing is for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
The preceding sentence does not apply if the processing takes place for direct marketing purposes
In this case, we will always stop further processing of your personal data after you have expressed your objection.
8 Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of a Service User and accessing them is the Service operator .
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to maintain the session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page
- for the purposes specified above under "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser).
- "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default
- Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies.
- It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's terminal device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this concerns companies :
- Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
- We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions :
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone